An Overview Of Holly Schumpert’s Practice Areas
The Holly Schumpert Law Office has been providing excellent legal advice to clients throughout western Tennessee for more than 20 years.
Bankruptcy cases represent the majority of Ms. Schumpert’s work, but she is experienced and eager to assist in other areas of the law, including personal injury, Small Claims Court, litigation and landlord-tenant disputes. In every case, Ms. Schumpert is committed to achieving the best available legal outcome for her clients. She will analyze the details of your case and craft a legal strategy tailored to your specific needs.
Experienced Legal Support For Bankruptcy, Personal Injury And More
The Holly Schumpert Law Office is proud to offer a wide range of legal services to its clients. Attorney Holly Schumpert can help you with legal issues in the following areas:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: This discharges debt to better afford current responsibilities.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: This reorganizes or consolidates your debt into an affordable monthly payment
- Personal injury cases: If you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence, Ms. Schumpert can help you obtain the compensation to which you are entitled.
- Small claims litigation: If you are facing a lawsuit, Ms. Schumpert will help you stand up for your rights in court.
- Landlord-tenant issues: The Holly Schumpert Law Office helps landlords and tenants resolve disputes regarding both residential and commercial properties.
From the time you call Ms. Schumpert’s office until the case is fully resolved, you will speak directly with Holly during each and every conversation. She is intimately familiar with every case that comes through her firm, and she understands each of her client’s unique circumstances. This allows her to make the best recommendations and help her clients achieve the best possible outcomes.
You Are Not Alone — She Is Here To Help. Contact An Experienced Lawyer Today.
Call today to schedule an appointment for a free consultation with attorney Holly Schumpert to discuss your specific circumstances and legal options.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.